AGM 2017 – 3 July
3rd July 2017 @ 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, 3 July 2017, 7.30pm
1. Chairman’s Opening Remarks
3. Minutes from 2016 AGM
4. Matters Arising
5. Honorary Secretary’s Report
6. Chairman’s Report
7. Treasurer’s Report
8. Membership Secretary’s Report
9. Constitutional changes
10. Election of the Officers & Committee for the ILS Season 2016-17 and any other voting.
11. Appointment of Honorary Auditors
12. Plans for 2017-18
Members are invited to propose candidates for the election of Officers and Committee members for the ILS Season 2017-18. All candidates must be proposed and seconded by members of the ILS and the candidate must sign the proposal forms. Forms must be returned to the Honorary Secretary by 15 June (download the form below for more details).
The present Officers and Committee members are eligible for re-election. The Officers of the Society are the President, one or two Vice-Presidents, the Chairman, Deputy Chairman, one or two Honorary Secretaries, the Honorary Treasurer and the Honorary Membership Secretary. As directed by our Rules the Committee shall consist of the Officers and up to 6 other members, all of whom to be elected annually, except in the cases of the President and Vice Presidents who shall be invited to serve by the Committee. Three further members may be co-opted by the Committee during the course of a year.
- [download-attachment id=”9165″ title=”Election nomination form 2017″]
- [download-attachment id=”9174″ title=”AGM-ILS_03072017″]